08 May, 2011

Who are you Marching For?



Kevin, Jr. My baby cousin, born 10 weeks early. I may not have children at the moment, but I can not stress how important this is. Kevin, Jr. is one of the many reasons I do this, why I give my time and my support to the March of Dimes. There are over half a million more reasons every year, 8,000 in Colorado alone.









At last count, almost $1.7 million was raised at this years March for Babies:Denver to support programs in medical research, community services, health education, and advocacy. All to help moms and their babies be healthy.

To learn more and how you can help, I highly recommend checking out your local March of Dimes chapter.

And in case you were wondering, the ideal term is 40 weeks, but that's only where you should start. There is a lot more for you to consider for a healthy baby, so go to March of Dimes and get in the know. And this goes for you too gents. This is most certainly a family concern.

And to wrap things up, say hi to your mother for me. And I hope you have a happy Mother's Day.

No comments: