11 July, 2011

Here Comes The Rain Again

Falling on my head like a memory, falling on my head like a new emotion. Okay, not really, but who can say no to the Eurythmics? Regardless, we all know there is some debate on the brightness of my particular crayon, and with the odd rain schedule hitting over the weekend and my resultant actions in said monsoon, I think the debate will continue.

Lightning Crashes!
In all honesty, I knew full well that climbing on top of that wall, laden with metal poles was a bad idea, but if you aren't living on the edge, you're just taking up space.

When was the last time you went puddle jumping? Sorry about the intimate close up of my size 11 wafflestompers, but sometimes you just gotta go for it.

And for those keeping track, I'm still casting shadows.

No comments: