25 July, 2011

Bicycles and Movies and Lions, Oh My!

It's been a lazy but fidigty last few days, and what happens when you get fidigty? A Day Out and about! I found this lion before taking in a film,


and then I found this after said film.


Look! It's bicycles and a movie at Civic Center Park. Turns out they've been doing this most of the summer, you bike in, catch a movie, get food from a truck, etc.


Tonight's movie was the Social Network. I've seen it, and I did think it was good, but for one thing I'm not sure I would find it appropriate for a movie in the park, and for another, it isn't a movie that I can come in half way and feel like I really need to watch it. Those movies that fit that bill include Robocop, The Iron Giant, and Ferris Bueller's Day off to name a few. I need to look up and see if they will be doing this for the remainder of the summer because I think I will try and catch the next one, even if I don't have a bike, but you know I love movies and food from trucks.

Oh, and for those of you wondering, said film which was not said was Trigun: Badlands Rumble at the ever rockin Denver Film Center Colfax. As always, a great time was had by all.

No comments: