31 March, 2011

Get Your Dynamic On




One of the things that I love about photography is its persistence of multiple perspectives (Yes I lament the fact that everyone, their mother, and their canine companion has a camera at an event, but no matter what, no image is ever the same).

Our good friends at Blogger, who if you don't know freely host this blog have, made some very interesting ways to view blogs. I say few because only two of the five really stand out as being effective for my blog. For your viewing pleasure I present the following:

Mosaic

I like this one the best, though navigation and order is a little unruly. Luckily, we've managed to avoid problems in nesting. I didn't even have to do anything, it's like Blogger knew the inherent problems of a smaller and smaller post.

Flipcard

Mostly the same as Mosaic, with just a more uniform top page. Plus it opens the post to the side instead of down.

The rest I am just not that fond of. You can surmise why I don't like SnapShot, but the other two just don't gel with my particular blog, one that is heaviest with photos.

Snapshot
TimeSlide
Sidebar

So what do you think? Which is your favorite?

No comments: