27 June, 2009

Extra

A while back I had the wonderful opportunity to work as an extra with Jeff Goldberg as he photographed the University of Colorado Health Sciences Library in Aurora, Colorado. As I mentioned previously it was a wonderful opportunity to see how to work with models/extras in terms of directing and ultimately using them to make a great shot even better. Well, I am happy to announce that now you can locate my now oversized cranium on the web! I honestly don’t know who long these have been online, I pretty much forgot about them, so there you go. Jeff has done an amazing job capturing the identity of the space I can’t say I am surprised. His portfolio showcases his prowess and working with him just showcased his passion and professionalism. Be sure to check out his work.

No comments: