26 August, 2013

Summer is Winding Down


Summer is winding down, and not only does than mean a change in the weather, but Summer Scream happens at Lakeside Amusement Park. Summer Scream is a major fundraising event for The Denver Film Society, and I have to say it is one of the better fundraisers I've ever worked on. It's managed to get bigger every year, and it has consistently drawn in a crowd, but the best part is that it really does manage to bring awareness to the Denver Film Society. I have talked to so many people that began supporting the DFS because of their attendance at Summer Scream.



I also had the wonderful opportunity to see the amazing band Tegan and Sara at one of my favorite venues, Twist and Shout  Records, who manage to put on fantastic and intimate shows in the back vinyl section. Gotta love local.



No comments: